For Sweet Treats:
- Gluten-free yogurt-covered pretzels
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Chocolate truffles
- Birthday cake popcorn
- Chocolate bar, cut into pieces
- Chocolate candies
- Chocolate peanut butter candies
For Savory Treats:
- Grain-free crackers
- Favorite cheese, cut into heart shapes
- When building your Valentine’s Day charcuterie board, you’ll want to start with a cutting board or a large serving tray. You build it, however, you see fit. Try to switch between colors and textures. So, instead of simply putting all the chocolates together, switch between chocolates, crackers, fruits, cured meats, etc.
- Once you build your board between sweet and salty, you can add some roses or even a present in the middle.