- 4 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup bone broth
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 medium parsnips, cut into cubes
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, ends removed
- 1 onion, chopped into medium chunks
For the Seasoning:
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- Place all of the seasonings in a small bowl and mix well to make the spice rub.
- Reserve 1/2 of the spice rub to season the veggies. Massage the remaining 1/2 of the spice rub all over the beef.
- Place the beef into the crockpot, pour the bone broth in around the beef without pouring it on the beef and removing the seasoning.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle the seasoning over the veggies.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the beef from the crockpot and place it on a cutting board. Shred with two forks or tongs and serve with the veggies from the crockpot.