- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 yellow squash, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp sausage seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Saute the onion, carrots, zucchini, and yellow squash until tender and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the cauliflower into small chunks and cover it with water in a large soup pot. Bring the water to a boil, cover, and cook cauliflower until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Season the group meat with sausage seasoning and mix thoroughly. Cover the meat with an even layer of sauteed vegetables, and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Drain the water from the cauliflower, and place the cauliflower in a food processor, processing until creamy.
- Remove meat from oven, and set the oven to broil on high.
- Pour an even layer of the cauliflower over the meat, and broil for about 10-15 minutes until the cauliflower has golden peaks.