- 2 cups skin-on whole raw almonds
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp Diamond Crystal brand kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee, avocado oil, or olive oil
- Assemble ingredients and melt the ghee or oil in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Once the cooking fat starts bubbling, throw in the almonds making sure they’re in a single layer, and stir until coated. Add rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Toast the almonds in the skillet stirring often, until slightly darkened and aromatic (about 8-12 minutes.)
- Remove the almonds and place on a paper towel until cooled to room temperature. Store these yummy seasoned nuts in a sealed container.