- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 cups small chunks fresh pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 small carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 Teaspoons chili paste
- 1 cup roasted cashew pieces
- Sea salt to taste if needed
- Remove the core and seeds from the bell pepper and cut it lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick strips. Then cut the pepper strips crosswise into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Peel the carrots and cut off both ends before thinly slicing them. Then, grate the cauliflower using a box grater, and set it aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk them together with a fork.
- Mix together the coconut aminos and chili paste together in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Once the prep work is done, preheat a very large skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes until it’s hot but not smoking.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the avocado oil to the pan and sear the pineapple chunks to create caramelized edges, 2-3 minutes. Remove the pineapple from the pan and set it aside while you finish the fried rice.
- Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of avocado oil to the pan and sauté the bell pepper, carrots, and garlic until the veggies are crisp-tender. Then, add the green onions and cauliflower to the pan, cook 1-2 minutes to just soften the cauliflower. Add the eggs and cook stirring until the egg scrambles around the stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pan and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the sauce is absorbed and thoroughly mixed in.
- Remove the fried rice from the heat and stir in the cashews and caramelized pineapple. Taste test to see if you’d like to add some sea salt and serve immediately!