- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy. Add in sugar and whisk until incorporated. Whisk in cocoa powder, then coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add in almond flour mixture and whisk once more until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared sheet tray and spread into a rectangle 12 x 8. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 18 minutes then remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Cut into squares and slightly spread them apart. Bake another 5-10 minutes to crisp them. Remove from oven and let cool.