- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, cut in 2-inch chunks, divided in half
- 1/4 cup green olives, pits removed, divided in half
- 1/2 small red onion, cut in 2-inch chunks, divided in half
- 1 stalk celery, cut in quarters, divided in half
- 1 solid white albacore tuna pouch or can
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 round pitas
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- Place half the red pepper, olives, red onion, and celery into a food processor.
- Place half the tuna on top of the vegetables. Then place the remaining vegetables, followed by the remaining tuns into the processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped. Scrape down sides of the bowl if necessary during chopping.
- To make the dressing, whisk together yogurt, oregano, and lemon juice. Add dressing to tuna salad.
- To make the sandwiches, cut each pita in half, then divide the baby spinach and tuna salad between each of the 4 pita halves.