- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1/3 cup paleo approved store-bought or homemade mayo
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blanch cauliflower in a large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- To make the sauce in a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the arrowroot flour and stir until golden. Then, add the milk and bring to a low simmer, stirring until combined.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper. Add the drained cauliflower and toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with bacon and parsley and serve.