- 1 1/2 pound organic boneless chicken breasts, about 4 breasts
- 1/2 mango, pureed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Fresh cilantro, basil, or mint, chopped
- Slice mango in half and scoop out the flesh. Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix together mango puree, honey, coconut amigos, lime, salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and mixture into a glass dish or resealable plastic bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for at minimum 30 minutes, up to 8 hours.
- When ready to grill, grease grill with oil and heat to medium heat.
- Grill chicken for about 10 minutes on each side, brushing remaining marinade on it when flipping, until no pink remains. Time will vary based on the thickness of chicken breasts.
- While grilling, mix together salsa ingredients.
- Top chicken with salsa and enjoy!