- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tbsp, coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut palm sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well combined. Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla, and mix until ingredients are well combined and dough begins to thicken.
- Add cinnamon and sugar to a small bowl. Scoop out a rounded tablespoon of dough and roll it between hands to form a ball. Roll the ball in the cinnamon sugar and place it on your prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all dough has been used up, and then use a jar or flat-bottomed cup to gently flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.