- 8 oz peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ghee melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized or sliced into thin strips for zucchini pasta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except zucchini pasta in baking dish.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning once. Cook until shrimp are pink and just cooked through, or until heated through if using pre-cooked shrimp.
- Add the zucchini pasta, toss and serve.