- 4 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt divided
- 1/2 cup chipotle lime mayonnaise (Primal Kitchen)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Roast sweet potatoes for 30-40 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Whisk chipotle lime mayo, lime juice, and remaining sea salt together in a large mixing bowl. Stir in red onion, red pepper, and celery.
- Toss cooked sweet potatoes in mayonnaise mixture. Fold in cilantro. Refrigerate to meld flavors.