- What made you decide to come to B-Fit for training?
I decided to come to B-Fit for training because I have been there before, and I liked it. I also know that B-Fit had a very good reputation. I went there because I wanted to increase my vertical and prevent future injuries.
2. Once you got to B-Fit we did thorough assessments and found that you had some technique issues with squats and lunges. You had paid during practices and games in your shins and low back. How did this change with training?
Yes, at first I had trouble with squats and lunges. I couldn’t even get down into the squat position, but now after the training, I am able to actually squat and lunge and do them both pretty well without any pain.
3. We went over nutrition, hydration, flexibility, and strength. How did this help your practices and games?
Learning that I needed more water before practices and game days really helped a lot because I felt like I had more energy and power when I drank more water. The flexibility and strength made me do lots of stretches and pre-workouts before actually getting into playing practice, which decreased my pain and improved my durability.
4. Do you have any favorite exercises?
I think one of my favorites was the LA Series for transverses activation because it activates my core. I just really enjoyed the toughness of it all while lying down.
5. What are your long-term sports goals?
Some of my long-term sports goals are to have a good career in my sport, maybe shoot for an All-American title, not get any huge injuries, and be able to keep playing this sport for a long time.
6. What would you tell others about the training you have received at B-Fit?
I would tell them that the training is awesome because it really is. The one-on-one is both informational and beneficial, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would tell them that if they are in need of training, go to B-Fit.