- 1.5 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp grass fed butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Place almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add coconut milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Place mixture in a hot waffle iron and cook until heated through.
- Melt butter in a bowl and place coconut sugar in another bowl.
- After waffles are cooked through, place each into the melted butter, soaking it on both sides, and then place them into the coconut sugar to coat.