- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 large orange pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 large yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Make sure it is completely cooked before removing from oven.
- In a medium bowl, shred chicken. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add cumin, garlic powder, salt, ground ginger, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add spice mixture to shredded chicken and mix until chicken is coated.
- Add mayonnaise and peppers to chicken mixture and continue mixing.