- 1 daikon radish
- 1/2 cup of chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 mango, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 avocado, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp of chopped cashews or almonds
For the sauce:
3 Tbsp almond or cashew butter
1 Tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp coconut aminos
3 Tbsp orange juice
2 tsp lime juice
1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Wash the radish and peel the outer skin off using a vegetable peeler.
- Use a cheese slicer (or mandolin) to cut thin strips, running all the way down the length of the radish. After a few slices, flip the radish over and continue slicing on the other side.
- Assemble the rolls by laying a strip of the radish on a board with the wider end facing you. Place all of the filling ingredients down at one end and then roll everything up, ensuring you press down and keep the rolls tight. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Sprinkle the rolls with chopped cilantro and nuts, and serve alongside the dipping sauce.