- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. dill pickle slices
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds and pulp. Lightly spray insides with cooking spray.
- Place squash halves cut-side down onto a foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes. Once cooked, let cool before scraping squash flesh with a fork to remove spaghetti-like strands; set aside. Press squash strands into the bottom and up sides of lightly greased pie pan, creating an even layer.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pie filling. In a lightly greased, medium-sized skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Remove from heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs. Greek yogurt, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in ground beef mixture. Pour pie filling over squash crust. Sprinkle meat filling with cheese, and then top with dill pickle slices. Bake for 40 minutes.