- 2 pieces bacon, diced
- 1/2 whole cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 whole onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 whole organic apple, cored and diced
- 3 whole mild Italian sausage, pre-cooked
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from heat and place on a paper towel covered plate to cool.
- In the same pan, add the cabbage, onion, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the apple, sausage, and apple cider vinegar. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the cooked bacon on top.