- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats (can use quick cooking oats)
- 1 cup mixed, chopped nuts and seeds. Almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- Assorted sliced or whole fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- First, make the granola crust; mix the oats, nuts, seeds, melted butter, honey, and vanilla together in a bowl until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Press the mixture into a greased 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom (or pie plate.) Use a measuring cup to help press the granola evenly across the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Let cool. You can make the crust ahead if you want to and fill it the next morning just before serving.
- Fill the tart with Greek yogurt, and smooth out evenly.
- Arrange the fruit on top.
- Serve immediately. The crust will start to soften after you add the yogurt and fruit, so don’t wait too long to serve it.