- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 c. frozen spinach, defrosted, drained, and chopped
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and fit with a cooling rack. Using a spoon, remove the seedy centers of each zucchini.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into zucchini boats, then wrap each boat with 2 slices bacon. Place on prepared cooling rack and place in the oven to bake, 35 to 40 minutes, or until zucchini is tender and bacon is crisp.